Heartland Communications Group LLC is a small market radio broadcasting company operating six radio stations. The Heartland service area reaches 205,000 people in Northern Wisconsin.
Heartland stations reach a wide range of demographic groups that appeal to advertisers and increase revenues.
Heartland is attracted to small markets for the following reasons:
- Greater use of radio advertising as compared to the national average.
- Substantial growth potential in advertising revenues as national and regional retailers expand into smaller markets.
- A weak competitive environment characterized by small independent operators that typically lack capital to produce local programming or implement sophisticated technology and/or sales training programs.
- Less format competition due to smaller number of stations (this leads to higher margins as the stations need to spend less on advertising and promotion).
- Lower susceptibility to general economic fluctuations due to lower percentage of national versus local advertising revenues.
- Larger market radio stations that may be heard, do not solicit business in Heartland’s markets due to price discrepancy between larger market rates and Heartland’s local advertising rates.
Heartland believes that our high-quality programming creates successful relationships with our partners: the listeners and advertisers.
Heartland becomes a partner to the communities that we serve. We partner with the Chamber of Commerce, community civic organizations, hospitals and other vital institutions to help make these communities better places.
At Heartland, we believe in our people. We are a family who enjoys and respects one another. Our company provides a platform for our people to grow.
Heartland Communications Group LLC, including WERL-AM, WRJO-FM,
WNWX-FM, WCYE-FM, WATW-AM, WBSZ-FM, WJJH-FM, WNXR-FM, watwam.com,
wbszfm.com,werlam.com, wjjhfm.com, wnxrfm.com, wrjo.com, coyote937.com,
mix96northwoods.com and heartlandshoppingshow.com are all protected by
All the information broadcast on air and online, as well
as published both in print and/or online, including articles, audio clips,
illustrations, graphics, photographs, and videos, are protected by these
copyright and other state and federal intellectual property laws.
Therefore, you may not use our content in any prohibited way – including reproducing, publishing, transmitting, selling, rewriting, broadcasting, or posting on the internet – without the expressed written permission of Heartland Communications Group LLC. Prohibited use also includes publication of our material in printed or electronic brochures, newsletters, or flyers, as well as all web site or e-mail distribution.
To obtain permission to use copyrighted material, e-mail Mike Wolf at email@example.com.